Kid Basix, we started a revolution when we rethought the sippy cup and created the Safe Sippy™ no-spill bottle from clean, non-leaching stainless steel. But while BPA-free products are still important to parents, the world is changing. Safety, value, the environment - they are all important now. And Kid Basix will continue to be at the forefront of that conversation as we !rethink: EVERYTHING.
The discussion has moved way beyond BPA.Since the introduction of The Safe Sippy™ cup, the discussion has broadened beyond concerns about BPA to include a whole host of issues.
- It took the world 25 years to listen to scientific warnings about BPA, which begs the question: What’s next when it comes to plastic?
- Parents are becoming much more proactive by learning about a broad range of new endocrine disruptors have been identified in plastics once thought safe.
- Communities and even states are moving to ban plastic bottles from landfills over concerns for the environment.
When your child says he or she is too old for a sippy cup and wants a straw bottle like “big kids,” will you reach for the straw adaptor…or your wallet?Meet the world’s first and only 2-in-1 convertible sippy to straw bottle, what one mommy blogger called “quite possibly the coolest sippy ever.” The Safe Sippy2™ has all of the great BPA-free features of our original Safe Sippy™ cup, plus several new features. You can check them out on the right.
At Kid Basix, we know that nothing irks parents more than buying something for their children that doesn’t last. That’s why we created The Safe Sippy2™ convertible sippy-to-straw cup in stainless steel. It’s safe, versatile and durable. So when your child says he or she is too old for a sippy cup and wants a straw bottle like the “big kids,” you can reach for the straw adaptor instead of your wallet.
In today’s world, we all have to !rethink: VALUE.
A 16 ounce bottle of water costs about $2.00. It costs a quarter penny to fill up our 16 ounce Safe Sporter™ water bottle.
- Save our oil. One plastic water bottle takes 5 ounces of oil to make. The oil we waste making water bottles every year would power 12 million cars.
- Save our water. A single plastic bottle can take 2-7 times the amount of liquid that bottle holds just to make the bottle in the first place. Water wasted worldwide every year? Almost one trillion gallons!
- Save our environment. We recycle less than 15%. The rest end up in landfills, incinerators…or the ocean.
BPA, endocrine disruptors, petro-chemicals, broken glass? When buying a baby bottle, what’s a mother to do?
Made of clean, non-leaching, BPA-free stainless steel, The Safe Starter™ baby bottle eliminates concerns associated with both glass and plastic bottles. No worries about toxic chemicals leaching into baby’s food. No worries about broken glass on the kitchen floor. Concerned you can’t see how much liquid your baby has taken in? No worries there, either. All Safe Starter™ bottles have two different volume measurements: one on the bottle, another on the travel cap.
When you !rethink: SAFE, The Safe Starter™ baby bottle means you have one less thing to worry about.
I was sent the Kid Basix The Safe Sporter Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 16 Ounce for review and I love my bottle I take it to work everyday. Here is a little bit about the sporter bottle:
- Holds upto 16 ounce
- Clean non-leaching stainless steel, BPA and phthalate free
- Easy pull sports spout
- Wide mouth design for easy cleaning and ice cube use
From the Manufacturer
The Safe Sporter soccer field size water bottle is made from clean, non-leaching stainless steel. The bottle is tested free of BPA, phthalates and other harmful chemicals. The Safe Sporter features a single walled design to maximize volume, a wide mouth for easy cleaning and ice cube use, an easy pull sports top spout, a mud cap to keep the spout clean, a colorful waistband to protect hands from cold liquids and a coaster to protect the bottle from dents. It is designed to fit in standard cup holders and bike bottle cages. The Safe Sporter is dishwasher safe.
Product DescriptionThe Safe Sporter soccer field size water bottle is made from clean, non-leaching stainless steel. The bottle is tested free of BPA, phthalates and other harmful chemicals. The Safe Sporter features a single walled design to maximize volume, a wide mouth for easy cleaning and ice cube use, an easy pull sports top spout, a mud cap to keep the spout clean, a colorful waistband to protect hands from cold liquids and a coaster to protect the bottle from dents. It is designed to fit in standard cup holders and bike bottle cages. The Safe Sporter is dishwasher safe.
Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.