meta data-verify="4sponsor" content="I64yOkw3cCER7mpp6GON3kFH9nPDsx

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review: Baja Bob's Single Drink Mix

A little bit about Baja Bob's taken from their website:
Baja Bob's Cocktails originated with a few friends partying in Gonzaga, a small Mexican town on the Sea of Cortez. It started as a small idea that rapidly grew into something that has taken on a life of its own. Much like the winding and bumpy roads to Gonzaga, Baja Bob's Cocktail Mixes has taken many roads to where it is now, and continues to change and grow everyday.


Falcon's Thoughts:
my wife likes to enjoy a cocktail sometimes when she just need to get some stress off from a busy day of chasing two boys. But for her because she is so picky when it comes to what she will and won't drink,  it's really hard to find something that tastes good and isn't too high in calories. If you've tried some of the super low calorie beers they aren't very good and they taste like very funny to me because that is all  I really drink is beer. So, she is the cocktail drinker. I've been looking around for other drink alternatives that aren't packed with calories and came across Baja Bob's.And I was so happy to find this because I just knew she was going to love it.
Baja Bob's has come up with a really neat idea. They offer sugar free cocktail mixes that taste good! She was vyer impressed at how good they taste! Baja Bob's offers their mixes in bottles and single serve packets. I think that the packets are really a unique idea. I haven't seen anything like this. It's the perfect pre-measured amount for a single drink. Which was a face she really loved because sometimes she just don't want to make a whole pitches because sometime she only want to drink just one glass. So for her the singles are the best way for that. The mixes are really easy to make. You add the amount of water and alcohol that it tells you to add on the package. Then you add ice or you can blend it with ice. I like mine on ice the best. The flavor I and she liked best was the Mudslide, when she mixed it up, she told me I just had to try it. So, I gave it and very shock to see that I really liked it. I had never had a Mudslide, till I got these singles. I think I feel in love with the drink, so now it won't be just drinking beer for me any more.

You can connect with Baja Bob's on Facebook and Twitter.
















Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment